Monday, April 20, 2009

FIRST!!!

Ok, hardly original nor particularly informative but everyone does it, right?

I really have no idea what I'm going to talk about, why I'm doing this or where it may lead. It's basically the result of a friend's request to recommend a spot where journalists in Fiji can get word out to the world about what's happening in that increasingly lawless dictatorship. Needless to say, Blogger was one of the sites I recommended.

So I set one up, just to make sure it was easy enough for a journalist to to (hey, I know journalists - they can write, some of them extremely well. But technology? Wellllll...that's what the tech department's for, right?)

Anyway, here it is. The FIRST POST. History in the making.

It remains to be seen if there'll be more....

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I hope there will be many many more!

    ReplyDelete